Yield = Blast native yield on ETH and USDB + Blast Points. Deposits to smart contracts earn Blast Points as well on Mainnet.
Developers will also be able to earn Blast Developer Points on Mainnet. Developers are encouraged to pass these points to their users in incentive campaigns to bootstrap their own network effects.
- Perp dex that passes yield on deposits (USDB, ETH, WETH) to users
- Perp dex that monetizes via yield on deposits and gas fees, and charges zero trading fees (“Robinhood for perp dexes”)
- Perp dex that passes yield and gas fees to top traders in a lottery style distribution (use the trading volume as the weight for the random distribution)
- Perp dex that passes yield from takers to makers
- Perp dex that passes yield, gas fees, and trading fees to token holders
- Perp dex that passes yield from users to vault depositors, boosting the baseline yield of LPs beyond the normal yield
- Spot dexes that passes yield on LP positions to LPs
- Spot dex that rebalances LP positions with the yield accumulated
- Spot dex that awards traders with the yield from LP positions (ie in a lottery-style distribution that uses trading volume as the randomness weight)
- Spot dex that passes yield from LPs and gas fee revenue to frontend administrators and token holders, enabling zero trading fees forever (ie avoid the Uniswap problem)
- Lending protocol that gives yield from borrower collateral positions to lenders, improving capital efficiency for borrowers
- Lending protocol that adds yield from borrower collateral positions onto those same positions, improving debt health automatically
- Lending protocol that adds yield from LP positions onto those same LP positions, improving liquidity automatically and reducing opportunity costs for lenders
- NFT where mint is done via a bonding curve. Monetize the yield on deposits and align incentives between creators and NFT holders (all benefit when number goes up).
- NFT where net gas fees go to creator, maximizing creator earnings
- NounsDAO but treasury grows automatically via yield
- New NFT mint mechanics where mint price is yield by holding deposits in escrow, effectively making the NFT mint “free”
- On-chain games where price to play is holding user deposits in escrow and earning yield on deposits (making the game free to play for users)
- NFT perpetual product that passes yield on deposits to users
- FriendTech but pass the yield onto users, reducing opportunity cost of depositing
- FriendTech but instead of trading fees, the platform and creators monetize through yield, which improves liquidity and aligns incentives between the platform, creators, and key holders
- Onchain daily fantasy sports where the platform monetizes through yield and not rake. Making game fairer for players with more upside
- Poker where the platform monetizes through yield and not rake. Making game fairer for players with more upside
- On-chain coin flip game where platform monetizes through yield and not a rake, making gameplay fairer for players with more upside
- PoolTogether but give the native yield + Blast Points accrued to the winner
- Solidity libraries that make it easy for developers to pass yield on deposits to users, reducing the opportunity cost for users to deposit into dapps
- TG bots that charge zero trading fees and instead monetize through users’ yield, enabling them to be more competitive than existing TG bots
- Anything goes. Surprise us!